This is a forum for exchanging latest business, finance, investment and management related knowledge

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Unleash Your Potential -I

Dear,

I will regularly write on the subject which is very dear to me, that is "How to Unleash our potential". I will start with the famous quote:
 Great guru Bhartrihari said
“People of the highest category do not lose heart despite
repeated obstacles.

They rest only after accomplishing the work they have begun “

Hence let us start this exciting journey to unleash our potential.
First step is to know oneself. List your strengths,
weaknesses, talents and abilities
in your diary.
Take some time to think and also this needs to be repeated
to update
the list. I will continue this in the next posting,
Till then you do this exercise.


No comments: